The post holder is responsible for the provision of application maintenance and support services to users of SOFTCON business systems and to the IT function.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Installation \Implementation application at customer end.
* Onsite Customer visit for application fictional training and query handling
* Provide first level Technical\Non-technical Support Onsite\Offsite
* Troubleshoot customer application software issues and follow ups till completion.
* Understand the issue reported by the customer, analyze and report it in the reporting system
* Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
* Troubleshoot problem of SQL & Printers barcode scanner etc.
* Manage issue resolution by providing solution from a remote location or by accessing the users desktop
* Solve the user issues over mail/telephone
* Keep technical skills and product knowledge up to date through self-efforts and internal training
* Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and product quality.
Required Candidate profile
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Diploma - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, Diploma- Electronics/Telecommunication , BSC -IT, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers) AND (PG- Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)SKILL
-Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
-analytical and problem-solving skills
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Self-motivated, with strong ability to work both independently and with the team
-Strong Analytical skills
-Good convincing skill