• Collaborate with Research teams to formulate relevant financial and business questions that can be answered by data analysis.
• Leverage your strong analytical background in order to collaborate with various business partners to:
• Lead a team responsible for generating information extraction and interpretation utilities and related workflows, strategy and automation initiatives (for instance writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, python scripting etc.).
• Develop business and technical requirement documents; design and develop automated workflows; deploy workflows for automation, as well as use Third Party Data in workflows.
• Accountable for understanding business stakeholder's data requirements; data interfaces and data mappings; analyze and interpret data.
• Design and implement automation policies to help our customers be more productive.
• Communicate final results and give context and document approach and techniques used.
• Collaborate with JP Morgan machine learning teams.
Required Technical Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering, preferably in computer science or information technology.
• 6-8 years of experience across Data Analysis, Data Engineering, Automation, and Webscraping.
• Experience in integrating vendor products to a local ecosystem, and relevant infrastructure know how (taking a vendor product from POC to deployment in multiple environments).
• Expertise in sourcing, manipulating large and complex datasets, and Python scraping frameworks.
• Expertise in developing and debugging in Python or similar professional programming language.
• Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
• Results driven individual with high level of curiosity and ability to dive into details without losing sight of the big picture.
• Exceptional organization skills to prioritize, manage, and implement a variety of competing initiatives, on a concurrent or staggered basis.
Nice to Have
• Prior experience with vendor web scraping tools (Sequentum/Vertical Knowledge).
• Prior experience with Alteryx (Development and Server).
• Should be able to work both individually and collaboratively in teams, in order to achieve project goals.
• Must be curious, hardworking and detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems.
• Must be able to independently research and propose alternatives with some guidance as to problem relevance.
• Ensures re-use and sharing of ideas within team and locale.
• Able to work with non-specialists in a partnership model, conveys information clearly and creates a sense of trust with stakeholders.
• Shows institutional awareness and some understanding of applied problem solving, may require coaching and guidance as to how to most rapidly reach a satisfactory conclusion
A successful candidate will lead the application of data capture,scraping techniques, and automation capabilities from both traditional data sources and nuanced curated data from a combination of third party, publically available and J.P. Morgan proprietary datasets, with the goal of answering questions relevant to Research.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruiting Applied Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning - Associate Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates nearby Mumbai,.JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancies for Applied Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning - Associate is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Company recruits a lot of Experienced(0 to 3 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with Any Graduate, Other Course are selected to full fill the vacancies in Management Trainee job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Applied Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning - Associate position in JPMorgan Chase & Co.. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the JPMorgan Chase & Co. recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Management Trainee . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in JPMorgan Chase & Co. and near your city and get a secured career.