ADVT. NO. LOK/HR/APPRENTICE/01/2020
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Ex-ITI candidates in the trades mentioned herein
below for Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 in Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (A Govt.
of India Enterprise).
1. Electrician 1 Year
2. Lineman/Wireman 1 Year
3. Power Electrician 1 Year
4. Fitter 1 Year
5. Machinist 1 Year
6. Instrument Mechanic 1 Year
7. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 1 Year
8. Plumber 1 Year
9. Mason (Building Constructor) 1 Year
10. Carpenter 1 Year
1. The applicant should have passed 10th Class under 10 + 2 system of education or its equivalent.
2. The applicant should have passed ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade
as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
3. The applicant should have completed minimum age of 14 years as on 01.01.2021.
4. The candidates who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year and the candidates
who have absconded previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/or as per Ministry of
Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, New Delhi, as amended from time to time.