About Inframe Design Studio
Inframe Design Studio is a unit of inframe designer and infrastructure private limited headquartered in Jodhpur is a subsidiary sector of the Inframe Group which was established in 2013. The first priority of the company is to take immense care of the requirements of the esteemed clients and providing highly qualified architectural consultancy services to the clients. Furthermore the company also focuses on sustainable designs and green building designs as per GRIHA, LEED and IGBC classification. The Company also provides various drawings of the project according to the owner's needs with innovative design and unique facades. Our scope of work is architecture, planning, interior designing,landscape design, sustainable design,project management, publication research,Griha LEED rating, Interior turnkey project. We have a dedicated team of architects, interior designers, project managers, etc.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Designing and drafting the plans on various designing software like AutoCAD, Sketch-up, 3D Max, etc.
2. Detailing of the designs and preparing proper markups to plan out the layout of the space provided
3. Performing site visits to understand the requirement of the client for preparing the design, checking on the progress and ensuring execution of the plan
4. Providing on-site guidance to our team members
5. Creating renders and walk-throughs
AutoCADAdobe PhotoshopGoogle SketchUp 3ds Max
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 10th Nov'20 and 15th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi, Jodhpur, Mumbai, Jaipur and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac/annum
Number of openings