Job Description :
WHAT YOU DO:
- Implement Sales strategy to achieve defined targets
- Focus on clinics, hospitals & institutional coverage
- Compliance with the sales operating systems/procedures/business policy.
- Market Development Develop existing & explore new territories
- Customer Focus Prompt & effective service. Resolution of customer issues/
- Credit Policy
- Understanding & Implementation of the policy
- Effective control on collection & distributor claims.
- Build strong distribution network develop the existing one for maximum profitability
- Empanel new distributors while adhering to the corporate policy.
- Tap primary distribution in unplugged areas in the territory.
4. Marketing & Sales Promotion
- Ensure width & depth of distribution in the secondary channel.
- Focus on exhibitions/fairs/road shows where participation helps in promoting products to trade/retail consumers.
- Partnering with Marketing Team.
5. Reporting & Administration
- Effective accounting primary & secondary data, MIS and reporting systems for self & team as per the specified norms.
- Ensure that Process adherence & discipline is key to the assignment.
6. People Management
- Team Management.
- Employee Relations and Business Management.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Graduate (Science/Pharmacy) with a proven Pharma/Sales background.
- Minimum 3 yrs. of Industry experience in gynaec segment ONLY may apply
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
4 to 9 years