Your tasks at Womb2World
• Achieve the target sales that is communicated from time to time
• Visit hospitals/clinics and meet gynecologists and generate leads of expectant mothers.
• Give presentations to expectant parents per day
• Leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the field daily in CRM.
• Project an appropriate image of the company in the field (expectant mother and doctors)
• Inform all activities happening in the field such as competitor activities and market feedback to Head.
• To induct the new REs in the field as and when required.
• Any other work as assigned by the superior from time to time
• To meet doctors and authorized/administrative personnel of healthcare centers in order to generate leads, facilitate corporate tie ups and obtain permission to place promotional materials in the premises.
• To counsel expectant parents in person or telephonically and schedule presentations• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent after sales service and prompt query handling.
• Execute different promotional activities.
• Strengthen and maintain relations with key stake holders doctors, hospital authorities and nursing home officials.
• Report daily activities, leads generated, follow ups, enrollments, etc. in C.R.M.
• Proper track of competitor activities in the field and report the same to the line manager on a regular basis.
Essential Skills Required:
• Bachelors or master’s degree with relevant experience/ roles across your career.
• Diagnostic field experience required.
• Good communication skills in English and Hindi with a pleasing personality.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good presentation skill.
• Adaptability to work at any environment.
Join our Team:
• We offer You a versatile job with high personal responsibility and challenging tasks including the ability to work independently and flexible.
• You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with support of our whole team.