1. Visiting Hospitals and meeting
the Doctors like Surgeons/Medical Superintendent/Purchase Managers/End
2. Appointing new Distributors/Dealers.
3. Maintaining relationship with Modular Operation Theater (MOT's) dealers and Medical Gas Pipeline (MGPl) dealers,
4. Managing chain of dealers and distributors of medical equipment
5. Involves travelling within specified geographical area & any other area
6. Experience in handling the OT Tables, OT Led lights, Dialysis chairs, Pendants etc.
7. All necessary daily weekly monthly planner and reports are to be made and sent
8. Will require to download 360 degree app in mobile
9. Candidates who worked with govt hospitals will be advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
· Minimum 3+ years in sales in Medical devices /Equipments in Private Sales / Government.
· Must have good communication & Interpersonal skills
· Goal-oriented, organized team player
· Strong business acumen, with the ability to handle price negotiation and discussion.
· Should be good at building relationships with internal and external customers
· Responsible for driving revenue and profitability goals of a region across all customer segments.
· Identify, develop & manage different channels partners in the area.