• Prepares / coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with proposal mgmt / other involved professionals and management.
• Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up
respective product developments, projects or services programs.
• Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
• Contributes to the development of After-Market business in the region.
• Point of contact to customers in commercial matters and influences collaboration the organization to secure customer support.
• To work in coordination with channel partners and support them in closing the deals.
• To align for product demonstration and arrange for requisite approvals.
• Responsible for maintaining the market share in the respective geographies.
• Ensuring that the receivables from sales operations are collected within time
• Senior Sales Representative with 3-8 years in related Field
• Strong understanding of healthcare product lines and technology.
• Expert in customer exposure & account management best practices.
• Demonstrate ability to work independently & within a team.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering (Preferred),
Bachelor of Science / Biomedical or related field.
Language Proficiency – Tamil & English
Location - Chennai