Involves working on the large. Net project under an Agile/Scrum methodology and extensively used DotNet 4.0 or higher, ASP. Net, C#, MVC, Web API, WCF, Dependency Injection, jQuery and web services technologies.
- High-quality design, development.
- Go-getter attitude
- Fearless ability to jump lower in the stack to solve important problems.
- Ability to follow and teach the best practice that would add commercial value to pinpoint products.
- Be professional at all times and demonstrate the ability to be objective about a situation.
- Have the ability to provide constructive criticism in an inoffensive manner and be willing to help the team achieve the sprint goal.
- Ability to interact with clients on the technical requirements.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Sep'20 and 16th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests