JD for Web Developer Position :
Skills and Responsibilities for the position above:
The candidate should have knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL, and MySQL. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Security, Cloud technologies is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Experience: Fresher
* Good communication skills is a must (both in writing and speaking).
* Should be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and work proactively in a team environment.
JD for Android Developer role :
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and overseeing mobile application development efforts.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build and support.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Conversant with Kotlin, JSON, Web services API.
- Experience in developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Kotlin and design patterns.
- Good understanding of Kotlin, jetpack components, Android Studio
- Knowledge of API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practice.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
JD for IOS Developer role :
Typical day-to-day duties and in-demand skillsets for mobile application developers include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Help maintain code quality and fix bugs.
Qualities, Abilities and Aptitudes:
- Basic understanding of Cocoa Touch, iOS development lifecycle, Swift, Xcode, Auto layouts, Storyboard, iOS libraries and APIs
- Strong Data Structure, algorithms and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and willing to exercise initiative.
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Experience working with remote data sources via REST and JSON is a plus