Entity - Tata Communications Transformation Services Ltd (100% subsidiary of Tata Communications Ltd)
Job Title : Assistant Manager - Finance and Accounts
Candidate should have functional experience of 2-3 years or more in treasury, compliance, Audit management.
Job Location- Mumbai
Basic Qualifications -
Bachelors/Masters degree Finance, Chartered Accountant- Mandatory (preferably rank holders)
Key Job Responsibilities -
- To support in Treasury activities of India and International entities i.e opening/closing bank accounts, building limits tracker, working on borrowing costs etc.
- Adhering to the compliances related to FEMA i.e filing of ODI's, APR, FLA etc
- Responsible for the maintenance, collation and reporting of all the regular and on demand collections domain deliverables reporting, dashboards, and operational metrics that are needed to maximize decision-making and provide executive visibility, ensuring reporting accuracy and quality, while meeting required deadlines.
- Generating account statements / trackers on weekly, fortnightly, monthly and adhoc basis to aid decision making by recommendations basis the observations and analysis. Key source for recommendations for improving performance & processes.
· Monthly Financial MIS and Monthly financial presentation (preparation) detailing all financial and non-financial analysis for the CEO and CFO.
· Board Presentation - Preparation of Board presentation for the Quarterly Board meetings.
- Key performance Indicators - Key stakeholder publishing monthly deck on KPI's.
· Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- To ensure the uptime of accessible links & inhouse developed tools being used by collections managers. Perform periodic maintenance with IT to ensure data accuracy and security. Support in the preparations and maintenance of data required for meeting regulatory compliances like STPI, TDS etc
- Support the team in meeting the statutory and internal audit requirements
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of company's' business and technology requirements and needs. Recommend and implement cost efficient technology solutions to improve productivity.
· be able to handle MIS and Analytics function for Collections domain.
· Skills and Traits
· Presentation Skills - Excel and Power point, Good Communication Skills.
· Hands on knowledge of and experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP & SAP Ariba
· Collaboration Skills as the positions needs to have close working relationship with all functions.
· An eye for detail, accuracy and consistency in deliverables;
· Organized, disciplined, dedicated and loyal at work.