Recruitment of Geophysicists on contractual basis
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager (Geotech) (Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000)
2. Vacancies: 01
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Tech/M.Sc degree in Exploration Geophysics or applied Geophysics Ph.D degree in relevant subject shall be preferred
4. Minimum post - qualification experience: 2 years
5. Experience is defined as under: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in the field of Geophysical site exploration with deep knowledge in data acquisition, processing and interpretation of seismic refraction, cross hole seismic, Multi Channel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW) and 2D Electrical Resistivity Imaging.
6. Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE/ UGC (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India and recognized by AICTE, shall also be accepted.
7. Nature & Period of Engagement: The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. Selected candidates shall be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements.
8. Remuneration: The selected candidates would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances 21% of Basic Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Payment of Gratuity Act. Other benefits would be as under:
b) Maternity Leave
c) Medical facility.
d) Accident/Death Insurance.
e) Leave Encashment.
As per company rules applicable to contract employees.
Maximum Age: 40 years. Cut-off date for calculation of age: 01.02.2021
General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable. EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable