IA-COPS-17658 - Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Required Experience: 3 - 5 yrs
Key functions will be:
• Execution of assigned Centralized Operations process audits.
• Preparation of pre-audit requirements, such as review of currently applicable policies, audit scope, list of
requirements, audit check-list and audit program.
• Conduct initial meeting with auditee, perform walkthrough, collection and analysis of data/information.
• Discuss audit findings with Manager-Internal Audit.
• Record findings with all relevant supporting/evidences.
• Ensure the timely escalation and reporting to the Manager-Internal Audit for any significant issues relating to the audits / audit findings.
• Timely completion, verification and delivery of allocated audit areas covering all operations including various
records being maintained.
• Coordinate and closely work with Manager-Internal Audit for the timely completion planned audits.
• Quality of audit should be ensured by using checklists, thorough documentation of the findings and adhering to
highest standards of quality, honesty and objectivity in the audits.
• Ensure to clarify any doubts / questions about the findings to Process Managers.
• Conduct any special assignments if required in consultation with the Manager- Internal Audit.
• Should be capable of performing data analysis by using various analytical tools.
• Exhibit the highest quality of character and ethics and level of discretion in handling confidential information.
• To perform Audit of disbursed loan files of the customer to verify the process followed, completeness of
documentation and accuracy of the information furnished in the Loan application forms.
Key Skills :
• Timely completion of Centralized Operations audit.
• Preparing draft reports and adhering to timelines.
• Timely execution of assignments and reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile :
• Graduate with minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in the auditing field in leading NBFCs.
• CA / Inter CA / ICWAI / MBA preferred.
• Must be capable of performing the audit assignments with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of Risk assessment and control techniques, accounting standards, benchmarking, MIS etc
• Good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills.