To provide expert advice to superiors for Financial Reporting & Accounting and manage the reporting and accounting requirements for the general ledger; to ensure compliance with external and internal accounting reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger.
- Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations.
- Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity).
- Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger.
- Contribute to FRA projects at country or BU level. Position Purpose
- Understand business process, perform risk assessment, walkthroughs, conducting tests of design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Assess and analyse activities related to Segregation of duties
- Good understanding of:
SAP GRC Access Controls and Process Controls (e.g.
definition of org rules, cross system SoD, reporting, ad-hoc analysis); SAP authorization concepts;
- Automated controls in SAP environments, primarily in ECC (E.g. FI, MM, SD) and non ECC environments (e.g. SRM, TPM, MDM, MDGF etc.)
- Provide training and support to control owners to strengthen internal control compliance over access risks.
Major Accountabilities: Monitor and Report on Key Performance Indicators, analyse trends and provide insights on the overall controls and compliance to various local and global stakeholders
- Participate and perform high quality global Financial Controls and Compliance reviews for compliance with Novartis guidelines and SOX requirements
- Participate in projects such as controls harmonization across multiple business units and divisions, implementation of automated controls controls data analytics
Operations Management and Execution English High Integrity Financial Compliance and Control High-Quality Financial and Management Reporting Compliant Financial and Technical Accounting
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!Division
FRA OPERATIONS NBSCountry
Hyderabad, APCompany/Legal Entity
Nov Hltcr Shared Services IndFunctional Area
Audit & FinanceJob Type
Full TimeEmployment Type