Directi is founded by Bhavin Turakhia Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that “it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential” At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014 He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions
What is the job like
- As a Direct and International tax expert, your responsibilities include:
- Having a very good understanding of Indian tax laws, Transfer pricing, International taxation including Treaty clauses identifying country specific anti avoidance requirements and evaluating their implications on the operations carried out from each country
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the local tax laws for countries where we have operations
- Ensuring 100% tax compliances, payment of taxes and filing of returns in all countries where we operate
- Keeping abreast with the latest changes in international tax laws such as MLI, BEPS, Master filings as well as the local tax laws of the countries in which we operate and undertaking research to understand and guide the team about the implications of such changes
- Working cohesively with the team on various matters which arise from time to time
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Who should apply for the role?
- CA with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of domestic tax law, international taxation and transfer pricing
- Ability to independently analyze and interpret provisions under the Income Tax Act pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Technically strong with good understanding of International tax, transfer pricing regulations
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Basic Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
Benefits and Perks
We at Directi love our jobs And it’s no surprise – we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth
And Directi goes the extra mile to make you feel at home We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!
If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!