1. Being responsible for financial reporting, budgeting,
forecasting, credit management, internal controls for the business
2. Managing the working capital through engagement with
Project Managers and affiliates
3. Assist in the review of financial / business
performance highlight issues, recognise, recommend and manage corrective
actions. Provide financial information to stakeholders as required
4. Being responsible for production and interpretation
of monthly management accounts, driving financial performance by monitoring and
improving project profitability, staff utilisation, overheads, and working
5. Assisting in building annual budgets and forecasts
at country level, and consolidation to regional level.
6. Assist FSC Manager with prompt processing of AR
invoicing; including maintenance of a billing diary, investigation, and
clearance of any invoicing queries.
7. Review and process staff expense reimbursements on a
timely basis consistent with company policies.
8. Assist in monitoring intercompany accounts to ensure
the transactions are valid, reconciled and settled as appropriate with guidance
from group Treasury.
9. Training staff in the maintenance of the project
control system and financials, to enable them to understand and interpret
financial information, ensuring accurate project budgeting / revenue
10. Ensuring consistent application of group policies in