Are you a creative person with exceptional communication and convincing skills who loves to go out and interact with people and host events?
Then come and Join us at DrinkPrime, we are looking for people like you who can help us in planning, organizing and hosting events to build our company brand in the minds of customers.
Zeal to think out of box ideas to host events that can have a long lasting effect on the customer mind is our aim and you will help us achieve that goal.
Looking for an opportunity which would give you a platform to be a people’s person and would give you an hard core experience to learn event management skills, then this is the write Job for you.Responsibilities
- Understand requirements for each event and conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to make decisions about event possibilities.
- Hire promoters and work
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Oversee each phase of the event to ensure it runs smoothly
- Participates in handling the publicity of the event to ensure success of the event
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Work closely with the social media team for building the brand of company.
- Work with the creative team to prepare attractive promotional materials for the event.
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills.
- Must have managed a college event or any other social event.
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organising successful events.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices.
- Well-organised with multi-tasking skills.
- Able to handle stress and remain calm.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Degree in hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred.