1. As a member of the global international tax team, will have the opportunity for broad experience in all aspects of the “cradle to grave” tax life cycle.
2. Work closely with the Tax head and CFOs of to provide day to day international tax planning, management and compliance opportunities and guidance for entities across geographies.
3. Will advise our business teams on a wide range of corporate and international tax issues
4. Will manage the successful delivery of tax accounting services for multiple international tax engagements combining technical excellence with a practical and business driven approach.
5. Demonstrate a deep understanding of tax accounting principles under IFRS/ INAD-AS
6. Prepare and review tax provision computations including effective tax rates, deferred taxes, current taxes, tax payable reconciliations, equity reconciliations and uncertain tax positions.
7. Ensure Company/ Group entities comply with all relevant international and local tax laws and regulations.
8. Assess tax implications of investments including acquisitions and disposition
9. Support the M&A team with acquisitions/ re-organizations across geographies
10. Collaborate and engage with internal teams and external advisers to assist facilitation of effective tax coordination for integration of newly acquired legal entities
11. Work with a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-lingual team in implementing tax solutions
12. Apply international tax, accounting & business knowledge to continually identify with the tax team innovative enhancements to tax planning, transfer pricing and tax compliance approaches
13. Manage ahead by organising and planning what needs to be done for effective & timely international tax management across the World and be able to communicate with others to facilitate
14. Evaluate activities, policies, practices, and transactions to ensure they comply with all relevant laws and regulations
15. Provide advice to internal teams regarding tax matters and the potential impact of laws and regulations on the operation of the organisation