To assist the Manager in delivering high quality professional direct treasury-related services at FLSmidth India.
Job Scope (Key areas of responsibilities and impact):
1. Assist the manager in all treasury related activities, analyses and reporting while ensuring statutory compliance with exchange control laws
2. Assist the manager in cash management.
3. Assist in the preparation of information for internal/group reporting and statutory reporting relating to treasuryactivities.
4. Assist the manager in Trade Finance matters.
Assist the manager in Hedging
1. Ensures timely and accurate reporting of treasury-related matters in HFM, Statutory accounts, Tax accounts etc.
2. Make Cashflow forecasts, keep track of actual cash flow, compare actuals with forecasts.
3. BG/LC formats verification for compliance with internal templates, highlighting deviations.
Maintain record of forex transactions, ensure timely hedging as pre group guidelines.
Internal challenges: Timely response on transactional requirements.
External challenges: Changes in regulatory requirements, Interactions with Auditors, tax consultants
Regional Treasury Head
Other colleagues in Finance
Skills & Knowledge:
1. Degree. Inter CA/CMA desirable but not must.
Relevant experience and skills:
1. At least 3 to 4 years of work experience in Treasury – Trade Finance/Cash Management.
2. Strong financial knowledge.
3. High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
4. MS Office.
5. ERP exposure desirable