Assistant ProfessorNo of Posts:
5 - 1fresher yearEducation:
Call letters and other correspondence for attending the Test/ interview, etc., will be sent only to the eligible candidates by furnished Email only. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not guarantee candidates being called for Test/ Interview. NIPER Hyderabad reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Test/ Interview by short-listing the applications on the basis of higher benchmark for short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Institute. Candidates are advised to visit the website: www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in regularly.General Instructions, Essential Information And Clarifications
Candidates of only Indian Nationality can apply for these posts.
- Only the online applications with required uploaded enclosures will be accepted. Applicants must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of interview, if called.
- Applicants are advised to ensure before applying that they possess essential qualification and experience for the post. The Experience and Qualification will be reckoned as on the closing date of online application. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle any candidate to receive call letter and the decision of the NIPER Hyderabad shall be final.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be reckoned as on the closing date of online application and the experience for Teaching posts will be considered by excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. (copies of documents of date of registration and date of completion of Ph.D. must be enclosed).
- Only date of birth indicated in SSC/Secondary School Leaving Certificate/Birth Certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The persons applying for more than one post must apply separately for each post (along with payment of prescribed fees for each post). Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by applicants at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is found that the Applicants have submitted fake documents or the Applicants have undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and have suppressed the material information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
- The character of a person for direct recruitment to the service must be such as to render him/her suitable in all respect for appointment to the service. Persons dismissed by the Union Government or by a State Government or by a Local Authority or a Government Corporation owned or controlled by the Central Government or State Government will be deemed to be ineligible for appointment.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the Applicants.
- The reservations/relaxations policy for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)/EWS applicants will be as per the existing Government of India policy. Applicants applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. No age relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for Unreserved (UR) posts.
- Applicants seeking reservation under SC/ST category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-I).
- Applicants seeking reservation under OBC category are required to submit certificate on the format prescribed by the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training (Annexure-II).
- Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC, should submit a self-attested copy of valid caste certificate specifically mentioning Creamy Layer-exclusion in the format prescribed by Government of India, issued by competent authority, vide Column 3 of GOI Dept. of Personnel and Training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and modified vide DoPT's O.M. No. 36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 9.3.2004, subsequently revised vide O.M. No.36033/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 14.10.2008. The Caste Certificate must be in the format as prescribed by the Government of India vide OM No. 36036/2/2013- Estt (Res.) dated 30/05/2014.
- EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of GOI and outcome of any litigation. The appointment will be provisional and subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through proper channel and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false, the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provision of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate. The Income and Asset Certificate (Annexure-III) issued by any one of the authorities mentioned in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-III shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS.
- The person with Degree of Disability of 40% and above are eligible for applying for the PwBD. Proof to this effect, must be enclosed with the application as per Annexure - IV-I, IV-II, IV-III (which ever applicable) without which the application will be treated as 'General (unreserved)'.
- Persons serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ PSUs/ PSBs shall have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the competent authority of the organization they are serving, while filling online application. Without NOC, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in Interview. However, the decision of NIPER Hyderabad in this regard, shall be final and binding on the candidates. (Refer Annexure-V).
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any applicant will disqualify him/her from being considered for post.
- All the appointees including the in-service candidates shall be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) introduced by Government of India.
- Appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature with a probation period as per the norms of the institute and the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect. (b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever (c) Increase/decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. (d) Any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment.
- Request for change of mailing addr or e-mail addr during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail, loss of any communication due to wrong addr or e-mail provided by the candidates.
- Selection committee reserves the right to recommend higher initial pay and position to exceptionally qualified and deserving selected applicants.
- Applicants shall be required to make online payment of non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/-. SC, ST, PwBD, Ex- Servicemen and women categories are exempted to pay application fee. Submission of the application form and payment of fee should be done only through the online process. Please visit Institute’s website (www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in) for the same. After submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated of the completed form and fees receipt.
- In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the Institute’s website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to regularly visit the Institute’s website www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
- No TA/DA and accommodation shall be provided for attending interview .
- Call letters and other correspondence for attending the Test/ interview, etc., will be sent only to the eligible candidates by furnished Email only. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria does not guarantee candidates being called for Test/ Interview. NIPER Hyderabad reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Test/ Interview by short-listing the applications on the basis of higher benchmark for short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Institute. Candidates are advised to visit the website: www.niperhyd.ac.in / www.niperhyd.edu.in regularly.
- After joining the service of the Institute, the persons will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work.
- Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Institution declared fake/derecognized by the UGC/AICTE/PCI shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised. If this is detected at any stage during their service, their service will be terminated forthwith.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from Applicants regarding conduct and result of test(s)/interview and reasons for not being called for test(s)/ interview.
- NIPER Hyderabad will retain the data of online applications received from non-shortlisted candidates only for a period of six months after completion of recruitment process i.e. the issuance of offer letter to the selected candidate. Thereafter, no RTI on the subject shall be entertained.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Director NIPER Hyderabad in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of examination/ interview will be final and no query or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/her agency.
- No person shall be recruited unless he/she is in good mental and physical health and free from any physical defect that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his official duties. Candidates who are finally approved for the appointment to the institute, shall produce Medical Certificate from an authorized Government Medical Officer at the time of joining the Institute.
- A Candidate’s admission to the Test/Interview and subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the NIPER Hyderabad. The NIPER Hyderabad would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/Certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected after appointment in the NIPER Hyderabad, their services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement in language other than English, the English version available on the NIPER Hyderabad website shall prevail.
- Errors and omissions in notification and selection process are subject to corrections as per rules and regulations. Moreover, the guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time