The role of the school and teachers has always been vital in the all round personality development of the students. In fact, a teacher is a role model influencing every facet of the student’s growth and developing their innate potentials, in addition to being a motivator, guide and friend.
Post: Hindi Assistant Professor
A candidate has to be B.Ed/ M.A in Hindi literature./ M.phil
Work - Experience
Candidate should carry minimum 1-2 years of exp.
1. Prepare well each and every aspect of the lesson before the delivery of the lesson.
2. Motivate the students before the actual delivery of the lesson.
3. Should be able to teach with practical examples.
4. Develop and use the relevant teaching aid.
5. Use a combination of different methods and techniques of teaching.
6. Interact with the students to induce curiosity, motivate, and provoke thinking, imagination and application of the concept taught.