As an Assisted Sales Specialist, you will be working in a new group that is focused on selling to prospecting students using phone and chat.Responsibilities:
- Managing and answering large volume of chats and calls throughout the day
- Focusing on learning about and resolving customer needs and questions about our Nanodegree Programs
- Partnering with remote team in India and Customer Service to trouble shoot customer related issues
- Following scripts, guidelines and playbooks when handling different topics
- Sharing learnings learnings quickly with the team - and making recommendations for improving our services to better suit customer needs
- Quickly learn our course catalog so you can answer customer issues
- Previous call center experience (with phone or online chat)
- Experience in working in call center, answering high volume number of calls.
- Experience in working with Intercom chat and handling hundreds of messages a day.
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Customer-facing marketing, support or customer success experience (2+ years)
- Has previous sales experience (worked on a team or sold directly) to customers
- Experience in the online education space (nice to have)
- Experience with Intercom, Ring DNA, and Salesforce
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the dive of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religious, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.