Assoc. Manager - Technology
Location : Bengaluru
1. CCNP / CCIE(preferred) / CCSA / Juniper certifications and ITIL Certification is mandatory
2. Expert in Network and security Domain, with proven expertise in routing/Switching/Security(firewalls/LB's)
3. Should have NOC experience and should have good flair in Network operations management.
4. Should have expert knowledge on the emerging technologies and should be self-motivated.
5. Should have project management and service management exposure.
6. CCIE would be a preferred skill.
7. Hardware and Networking: Knowledge on Server Hardware - Multiple Vendors, Remote Management Tools, Software & Hardware Raid, Technical
understanding on network topologies & devices, Analytical skills to identify, isolate, troubleshoot, suggest/recommend solutions
8. Windows Administration: Working knowledge on multiple Windows OS platforms, OS configuration on different roles - Domain, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IIS - configuration and troubleshooting. Knowledge of - Disk & Storage, File & Print Server Management, Terminal Services, Raid Administration, NTFS Permissions, WSUS Management and Administration
9. DFS / File Sharing, Analytical skills to identify, isolate, troubleshoot, suggest/recommend solutions
10. Clustering: Working knowledge along with troubleshooting on Windows Clusters, different quorum requirements, failover, failback, recovery and troubleshooting quorum and heartbeat issues between cluster nodes, publishing servers on NLB and troubleshooting with the help of available log files
11. Active Directory: Working knowledge on AD Users and Group administration, FSMO Roles, Site & Subnets. Technical understanding of FRS Administration Troubleshooting, Global Catalog Server, AD Group Policy, AD Disaster Recovery, Backup & Restore
12. Technical understanding of AD tools and resource kit tools
13. Virtualization: Through knowledge on specific virtualization technologies inclusive of building/rebuilding new/crashed hosts, troubleshooting various different issues including performance utilizing all publically available official troubleshooting tools, know-how to create/modify scripts to run specific tasks etc.,
14. Backup: Working knowledge on Setup and Configuration of native & Working knowledge on 3rd party backup management tools & troubleshooting. Define Policy, Backup Pool, Retention. Knowledge on difference between Master & Media Server, Technical understanding of backup and restore type - exchange backup files/System State Backup / File-Folders backup,
15. Antivirus: Working knowledge of native & 3rd party antivirus management tools, Virus definitions/signature update, etc. Knowledge about Virus, spam, Trojans, spyware, etc. Setup, Configuration, Remediation & troubleshooting
16.Storage: Ability to explain storage architecture and connectivity options. Knowledge of different storage protocols such as ISCSI, FC, SCSI, CIFS, NFS etc, Knowledge of RAIDS, Knowledge of Reboot process of Storage Arrays