ASSOCIATE ANALYST - OTC
Locations: Pune, India
Req ID: 070573
- Bachelors Degree Required (Business, Finance, Commerce)
- MBA Finance preferred
- 3-5 years Business to Business Deduction Resolution, Credit/Collection Experience
- Effectively securing prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Experience utilizing Oracle 11i/R12, SAP, GetPaid preferred
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated Effective Negotiation Skills
- Work independently, decisively and timely
- Adapts to change, plans and prioritizes as required
- Willing to work US hours (6pm to 3am IST)
- Utilize quality tools/initiatives
- Proficient in commercial sensitivity and business acumen
- Demonstrates effective autonomous decision making within limits of authority
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Demonstrates effective evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Represents Eaton Electrical in Credit Industry, Customer, and Internal Meetings
- If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
- We are looking forward to an ASSOCIATE ANALYST - CREDIT & COLLECTIONS in Eaton’s Global Finance System and Services, based in Pune, India.
- In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Identify reason customers deduct and resolve deductions/dispute in tandem with various Eaton Departments, communicate credit department and company payment policy, participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
Your essential responsibilities:
A. Manages a deduction portfolio within a group of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their validity.
B. Analyzes root cause of the deductions to determine if the deductions are legitimate or should be presented again for collection.
C. Ensures that deduction issues are communicated to the appropriate level of the organization, i.e. with pricing, sales, or manufacturing facilities.
D. Understands logistics to be able to determine the appropriateness of freight charged to customers, and deal with lost shipment issues.
E. Ensures appropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within established limits of authority matrix.
F. Takes a proactive approach to identify what causes deductions and identify measures and processes that will help eliminate future deductions.
G.Provides customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
H.Provides monthly or as required reporting on deduction portfolio as required by management team.
I. Markets, trains, counsels, advises, and communicates credit department policies and procedures to company personnel
J. Abides by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.