SoftwareONE Technology Services is a premier provider of professional and managed services. Our Technology Services ethos places the customer outcomes at the heart of everything we do. SoftwareONE works closely with customers to align business and IT objectives.
We support the organizational goals through our solutions. Based on the business objectives and IT investments, we provide IT strategy, defined roadmaps, and design and implement solutions to accelerate the transformation of our customer's business.Gartner named SoftwareONE a leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Management (SAM) Managed Services.
What makes our SLM team one of the best teams to work in our Global Service Delivery Center (GSDC) at SoftwareONE? Go behind the scenes into our collaborative culture and discover our SLM business proposition, values, passion, amazing growth and development opportunities, employee recognition and how you can be a part of this amazing team
- On-going support of customerâs entitlement (all publishers)
- Analyzing & consulting customerâs entitlements for multiple publishers
- Importing licenses and agreements into the entitlement database/SAM tool.
- Performing reconciliation analysis for different publishers
- Matching software with licenses.
- Creating customized reports and comparison for cost savings
- Creating recommendations on how to license, reconcile, re-harvest licensing entitlement
- Analyze customer license contracts
- SAM Tool Management for the customers ensuring upto date license entitlement and Compliance
- 2-8 years of minimum professional experience in licensing industry with successful SAM Management / software licensing experience across publishers.
- Proficiency and experience in publisher licensing is required for the role along with Flexera or SNOW operations/technical skills (good to have)
- Understanding of different publisher licensing modelslike Microsoft (Advanced),IBM, SAP etc.
- Copyright knowledge for software licensing
- SAM Accreditation
- Good in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience in to Project Management or Project Coordination managing software licensing or cloud based project is highly desirable.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile, and are laser-focused on delivering world-class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity, and are simply not interested in politics. Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.