What you‘ll do:
1. Design and run analysis for helping clients with strategic decision making. This would include
designing, implementing, and improving statistical models, Business Intelligence, and other
2. Develop an in-depth understanding of data and processes.
3. Setup the analytics tools to run operational tasks with minimal human intervention. You will also
be required to learn and implement various automation tools such as RPA, python, etc.
4. Take ownership of the quality of analysis and deliverables.
5. Work directly with clients in managing the project timelines.
1. Strong verbal, written, and collaboration skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to
internal and client teams.
2. Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
3. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.