Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT and Harvard computer science graduate and the ex-CEO of Apple India, bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students from ages 6-18 around the globe. We were India's first coding boot camp for school kids in 2011, and today, we are the leader in the K-12 education space, both offline and online,making cutting-edge techs like AI, 3D/virtual reality programming, web and mobile app development accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
Our alumni team of diverse 1000+ changemakers has taught over 50,000+ students, worked with 200+ schools nationwide, and collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers.
Website: https://campk12.comRoles & Responsibilities
Demo, Our online classes in action:
Day To Day Tasks
- Build & Maintain successful relationships with Parents/Clients
- Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships & to acquire new clients for the company
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the company's managers
- Clients Growth & Retention
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions
- Attending and participating in meetings and workshops.
- Track weekly performance against agreed targets and manage the sales pipeline in line with the company's growth and development plans
- Working closely with the Manager or team member, and working on tasks such as cold calls, follow-ups, lead generation, etc.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Clients Follow Ups.
- Updating Business Development documents and records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Stipend & Compensation Range
- Being professionally minded with sharp focus on the sales target
- Being diligent, organized and having the ability to plan ahead.
- Available to join immediately .
- Have a laptop with a working camera and wifi connection (MUST)
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to clearly articulate and converse in English (MUST)
Variable: 2-3LPA(Performance Dependent)Interview Process
- Round 1 : Telephonic Interview(15-20min)
- Round 2 : Video Rounds (~45 min)
- Rounds 3 : Video Round(~45min)
All interview rounds will happen either on phone or online.