Organization: India Law Offices LLP
ILO, a full-service law firm, is headquartered in New Delhi and has its presence in Mumbai, Bangalore, & Chennai. Internationally ILO is well recognized being a part of three international networks with associates in 100+ countries. ILO has its branches at Dusseldorf & London.
Title: Associate – Civil Litigation
Job Location: New Delhi
- Representing Clients in the court of law, tribunals & arbitration civil matters. Experience at Delhi High Court & Saket Courts mandatory.
- Drafting of pleadings, applications, evidence affidavits, POAs, list of documents, demand letters, reply, rejoinders, Appeals, Writs and SLPs
- Draft Brief of Case files and summarize judgments
- Follow up with Government departments and ensuring compliances in cases
- Liaison with clients & able to independently handle matters
- Should have hands on experience in filing procedures, attending enquires and execution proceedings.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate should be a graduate/ post-graduate in Law from a well ranked Law School and must possess a post qualification experience as a practicing advocate for a period ranging between 5 to 7 years.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, hard-working & diligent.
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must possess a high standard of written and spoken English.
Remuneration: As per industry standards.
Joining: Immediate or within a short period