IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the clientâs business use cases and technical requirements and be able to convert them into technical design which elegantly meets the requirements.
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed.
- Developing and designing the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and defining technologies, patterns, and frameworks to materialize it. Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- AppExchange development, CRM Salesforce, Visual force, Force.com, Lightning (LWC),APEX
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solution on Salesforce suite of products that includes Design & Architect on Data
- Model, Sharing & Visibility, Security Using Out-of-Box (OOB) features Vs. Custom Development Vs. 3rd Party (AppExchange) product Integration with Backend / 3rd Party Products & Systems Single Sign-On (SSO),Handling Large Data Volume (LDV) Mobile Solution
- Experience in developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF),integrations, packaging and developing and executing data migrations.
Creating the technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations.
- Experience in defining, designing, delivering and deploying Salesforce based technical solutions, in the capacity of accountable or responsible contributor.
- Understand of Best Practices and SFDC Coding Standards
- Must have experience in independently communicating with client and requirement gathering. Good knowledge of Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Excellent Salesforce programming skills (Apex and Visual force pages).
Well versed with salesforce lightning framework and lightning web components.
- Good communication skills.
- Salesforce Developer certification (Salesforce Certified Architect)
- B.E. / B. Tech/M.E. /M. Tech/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- Experience: â 9 - 13 years
Work Timings: General Shift (10 AM to 7 PM) IST
Job Location: Noida