Selected candidate will be part of the Seller Support team. The individual will be responsible for Item level reconciliation, resolving issues highlighted by business partners, reporting, and analyzing common issues, seller payment reconciliation, manage TDS reimbursements, GST, and other Tax related seller issues. Interact with sellers who reach out to Seller Support for finance issue resolution. The individual will be expected to liaise with finance and product teams to resolve product and tech issues to provide great seller experience.
Individual is expected to have reasonable command over reconciliation, standard finance processes, GST, TDSKey Responsibilities
- Manage seller escalations on financial issue, reconciliation issues and provide accurate solution and improve seller experience.
- To ensure correct accounting of Revenue of sales is happening on the platform (at a seller level)
- While executing transactions, the individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. They will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements, especially the finance team and the Tech teams.
- Ensure all processes are operating efficiently and effectively. Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
- Understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
- Ability to analyze complex datasets and provide business inputs to management.
- Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
- Experience with financial recons & analysis
- Basic knowledge of GST, TDS, TCS & other tax laws.
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
- Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills.
- Well versed with Excel & other Microsoft Office application.
- Knowledge of Qlikview is an added advantage
BCom / MCom from a recognized university with 2+ years of relevant exposure