Role Proficiency: Level of Proficiency: Provide day-to-day Talent Acquisition support to Accounts/Verticals under supervision. Liaison with Accounts/Verticals for external hiring. Outcomes:
1. Understand job requisition and skill requirements within area of responsibility to optimize searchable skills and refining sourcing channels
2. Assist in sourcing, administrative activities, maintaining database and paperwork of hiring activities/prerequisites
3. Understand search engines, deconstruct job descriptions into searchable skills and create / refine queries to source the best candidates
4. Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position/role requirements
5. Update and utilize recruiting databases/tools to perform the job 6. Follow up on interview process status and update the applicant tracking system
7. Assist in recruiting related programs as needed
8. Build and create talent pipeline for future roles
9. Suggest process improvements for efficiency of recruiting tools
10. Participate in employer branding activities, job fairs, employer events
11. Maintain current knowledge on trends of recruitment, applicable laws and ensures compliance adherence Measures of Outcomes: Measures:
1. Quality of candidates sourced & shortlisted
2. Source of hire, Source quality and Source mix
3. SLA Adherence - Fill Rate, Time to hire
4. Multi-tasking ability based on efficiency in the given assignment
5. Proactive implementation and execution of given tasks
6. Complete compliance to policies and procedures
7. Accurate reporting and data management Outputs Expected: Stakeholder Relationship: Develop and maintain strong partnership with Hiring Manager & Account teams to understand the business and staffing needs Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders (Business Units, Workforce management and skilling teams) to initiate pre-requisites such as approvals and job requisition to begin sourcing Adherence to SLAs and processes: Ensure process compliance and reporting accuracy in the activities assigned Manage full life cycle Recruitment processes within defined SLAs Manage offers, candidate negotiations to ensure requisitions are filled in a timely manner
Sourcing of Candidates:
Talent mapping through social media, career blogs, job portals and networking to socialize the job postings Mandatory filling of ‘Intake session’ for the demands assigned, prior to starting the search Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant, compelling, personalized and high-touch candidate experiences that align with UST’s values and mission Support in recruitment activities such as attending job fairs, employer branding activities and job postings on career portal, social media and networking groups
Support in the development of employer branding, sourcing and social media strategy at colleges/universities. Maintain relationships with regional and local universities to attract talent Maintain a strong pipeline/network of active and passive candidates Candidate Screening: Timely pre-screening activities to ensure the technical and overall fitment of candidates Submit shortlisted candidate profiles to the recruiting delivery team for further selection process Collaborate with interview panels by providing guidance, support and updates through the entire hiring process
Candidate Communication and Interview Coordination: Scheduling of interviews, ensuring candidates and interviewers are fully briefed. Prepare candidates for interview by providing detailed information about the company, department, job duties, and overall expectations Organize, and document post-interview feedback from interview teams and candidates Collaboration & Stakeholder Management: Liaise with Business Units for external hiring and provide day-to-day recruiting support to Business Units Collaborate with the onboarding team by providing all pre-requisites w.r.t. to onboarding Offer Management: Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating aspects of the offer and post -employment pre-requisites Act as Point of Contact for candidate queries Assist in candidate documentation and on-boarding of new hires Other Operational activities: Partner with offshore/onshore teams on sourcing execution To participate in Talent/recruitment surveys, collating feedbacks from reporting managers on hiring process Under supervision, support projects in the talent acquisition areas. Few examples: Employment branding, Innovative sourcing techniques, & candidate experience feedback surveys Stay up to date on the latest recruitment sourcing, branding trends, & best practices. Collaborate with vendors on invoices and billing activities Reports and Metrics:
Prepare and share daily, weekly and monthly recruitment reports Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data/reporting integrity, and proactively share data driven updates with internal stakeholders Leverage data and metrics to ensure alignment, good candidate experience, and carry out a consistent and data-based approach to hiring Skill Examples: 1. Communication: able to articulate with good listening and communication skills. Must be able to communicate with potential job candidates
Must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. They must also be able to effectively deal with potential candidates.
3. Decision Making: Must be able to review candidate applications and assess suitability on open positions
4. Discretion: Able to maintain confidential & sensitive information of candidates in compliance with local laws as applicable.
5. Technical: Should have good understanding of IT technologies, & skill adjacencies to effectively source the best candidates.
6. Business acumen: Should have a good knowledge of search skills, talent supply sources, analytical skills and Judgement.
7. Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity and ongoing drive to understand & learn techniques in sourcing & fulfilment of demands. Takes ownership of the assigned activity, and able to deal with ambiguity & uncertainty.
8. Collaboration: Should collaborate across teams and functions to execute the given task
9. Empathy: Demonstrates empathy while interacting with stakeholders/teams Knowledge Examples:
1. Should have good knowledge with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel and Word
2. Ability to learn quickly the aspects of organization policies and processes
3. Knowledge on the business and functional aspects of the recruiting/fulfilment processes
4. Strong understanding of recruiting / sourcing processes and procedures
5. Experience in recruitment, sourcing and/or social media hiring is highly preferred
6. Should have good knowledge on different methods of recruitment
7. Orientation towards achievement of team and organizational goals
8. Understanding of ATS and actively participate in new system implementations