Inside Sales Representative
Manager Inside Sales
Careers that Change Lives
To support commercial team dedicated to our different Medtronic Group, we are currently looking for an office-based (Medtronic, Mumbai) proactive, analytical and sales-oriented Inside Sales Representative with excellent communication skills and a problem-solving mindset. This is a great challenge for a person with a strong commercial mindset, customer focus and solid motivation. Fluent skills in English, Hindi and local languages are required. Fresh graduates and candidates with entry experience are welcome.A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will have the opportunity to sell a broad range of Medtronic products from different business units. Your customers will be hospitals, and in particular- purchasers, surgeons and healthcare professionals.
Inside Sales Representative is an office-based role and working day will be Monday to Saturday
. Responsible for selling products to our customers and thus improving the overall Medtronic customer experience by a technology enabled, an innovative remote selling capability.
In this position, you are responsible for identifying and closing product sales. You will be expected to have a good knowledge of our products. Because this is an office-based position, you will perform these activities via telephone or e-mail, so remote communication skills are key. You will have to close product sales with the sales teams and when field follow up is required, you will make sure the appropriate team member has all the necessary information and is taking the lead in this matter.Main Purpose: Remote Sales
KEY EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Remotely sells Medtronic's products and retains end-user patients within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals.
- Identify, develop and close leads for the business and refer on internal leads when appropriate.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Use technology to demonstrate product, SFDC for maintaining daily calls reports.
- Work on ecommerce portal to generate leads and daily calling and closing the sales lead using technology.
- Creating dashboard of lead funnel, prospective customers & closure of leads.
- Manages and responds to customer concerns and problems.
- Arranges demonstration of products by field sales representatives.
- Assists the field sales representatives in the planning and execution of sales activities as well as providing on-going sales support including sales calls, data analysis, customer opportunities, and sales rep follow-up.
- Review and suggest improvements to sales processes as needed. Implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period.
- Develop business plan for partner Hospitals / Customers and complete all due diligence activities.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with high academic attainment.
- Entry level experience are welcome.
- An MBA from a good Institution is desired.
Skills required for successful performance in this Role
Communication Skills And Interpersonal Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must speak English, Hindi and proficiency in regional languages is preferred.
- Presentation skills would be essential to have
- Excellent poise and confidence when interacting with customers
- Professional presentation and 'Presence'
Attributes that will help to successfully accomplish the job
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Clarity of thought required to be able to plan, develop and drive strategies for BUs.
- Always demonstrates grit to complete the assignment despite challenges
- Understands and delivers to stakeholders expectations at all times
- Go getter with a positive attitude, committed and full of integrity
- Self-Starter, high on initiative
- Well organized, able to set and reset priorities, willing to work extended hours
- Able to effectively multi task and juggle with multiple activities simultaneously
- Adaptability and flexibility to work in a dynamic and complex environment
- Flexible during times of change , accepts change and motivates self and team to adapt to change.
- Has ability and willingness to learn from experiences and applies past learning to new situations and changing situations successfully
- Seeks continuous improvement of self, team and processes, bring up innovative ideas to enhance business.
- Flexible, resourceful, adaptable, and thoughtful