Founded in 2015 and backed by marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, World Bank and Accel Partners, Moglix partners companies in re-imagining and transforming commerce & supply chain through cutting edge technology.
Currently, we are working across 350+ Enterprises and 200,000+ SMEs and helping them in consolidating their Non-BOM/ Indirect/ MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operations) spends. Present in 14 locations across India, Moglix is growing at more than 300% per year.
It's led by a passionate team comprising of alumni of ISB, IIMs, IITs, MDI, XLRI, BITS with professional experience at Google, Tata Steel, Amazon, Paytm etc.
The key investors:
· Mr. Ratan Tata has been our early investor & advisor to build Moglix into a disruptive global b2b commerce company.
· Accel Partners is known as the top-5 VCs globally. In India they have been renowned for investments across Flipkart, Myntra, Freshdesk, Bookmyshow etc.
· Jungle Ventures is a renowned Asia VC firm based out of Singapore and has led investments in Livspace, Zipdial and Voyagin
· IFC – World Bank is a prolific investor into Manufacturing sector and as a Venture capital for startups in emerging markets.
· Rocketship, VH Capital and Seedplus : Early stage funds by senior ecommerce and technology leaders.
· Shailesh Rao (VP: Google India, VP: Google Asia and Twitter International head)
· Neeraj Arora (ex-Google and Whatsapp leader)
· Rahul Mehta (DST Global)
· Jeff Epstein (ex-Oracle CFO and Operating Partner at Bessemer Venture Partners)
· Samir Sood (MD: Indiaforge and Sudtrac)
· Vikram Singhania (JK Group)
Our news coverage: