A young person with a broad interest in the marketing function, ready to explore and work on
various aspects of marketing.The role will present an opportunity to understand the role of marketing in the entire lifecycle of the organization right from the research stage to product development packaging and pricing, advertising, sales and PR. Someone who enjoys working with different teams across the organization will enjoy the role. Will work closely with the CMO.
- Work on research projects and studies could be generic projects related to the sector, the audience, the customer segment etc or could be specific projects focussed during the product development, pricing or go to customer audience, the customer segment etc or could be specific projects focussed during the product development, pricing or go to market stages.
- Make clear, concise, well designed presentations and documents for both internal and external usage. These may be research outputs, product briefs, product brand guides, media kits etc.Work with the copywriters, design teams wherever needed to put these together.
- Build and run the marketing interns project-identifying ambitious, dynamic and fun high school students and college students who are looking for expereinces in a young marketing organization , on board them, manage their learning experience. Build this into a continously running and growing process.
- Presentation skills: design and spoken
- Persuasive skills
- Marketing know
- How or ability and interest to learn marketing skills
- Research skills
- Social media know-how