The GBS based team of Knowledge Associates (KA) is a vital part of global Knowledge Management (KM) at Bain and is a part of the Product Practice & Knowledge (PPK) team at GBS. Aligned with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice, KAs work with globally distributed Knowledge Specialists (KS) and Practice Area Managers (PAM) to ensure the capture, codification and sharing of consulting staff knowledge and case experience.Responsibilities And Duties
Knowledge Associates support global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice to
- Codify case information and content for contribution to global knowledge base
- Disguise/sanitize and repackage content from client presentations and consulting projects in manner consistent with Bain’s professional standards guidelines .
- Develop and update points of views, industry overviews, credentials, primers and practice area member bios.
- Reconcile new documents with existing similar documents to maintain a fresh knowledge base
- Maintain knowledge databases and metrics to facilitate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice growth and operations .
- Create presentations for regular Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice and revenue discussions .
- Build knowledge base of cases using key practice area products .
- Track proposal submissions and key findings/outcomes from case projects
- Compose regular newsletters to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice affiliates on latest case, proposal, knowledge Developments
- Some other specific tasks include
- Ensure that case teams follow the appropriate summary compliance guidelines
- Write case abstracts and tag cases to allocate revenue to appropriate Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practices
- Conduct PA-specific research and competitor analysis to update view of external market trends relevant to practice area
- Perform other related duties as assigned basis Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) practice requirements
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
- 1-3 years work experience as a content specialist, knowledge researcher, or information analyst in a professional ‘business’ environment with a focus on knowledge management
- Strong knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Organized, self-motivated and mature with a strong customer service orientation
- Able to work closely with teams in different global offices, which may require working flexible hours