The candidate should ideally have a good working knowledge
of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and Excel. They should be
familiar with the academic environment, hold university graduation or
postgraduation, and have a basic understanding of the concept of peer review
and its importance within academic journals publishing.
The successful applicant should be willing to learn, able to adapt and priorities of their workload, able to work under pressure and embrace new systems
and technology. Strong written and verbal communication skills are important
within this role as is the ability to work to deadlines. A basic awareness of
online submissions and manuscript tracking systems and how they support the
peer review process would be desirable though is not essential. Full training
will be given.
Salary: 1.2 to 1.6 lakh/pa
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Associate Editorial Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Srawik Group, a leading international academic publisher,
now have a vacancy for Associate Managing Editor positions in Journals Peer
Review post within the Journals division on a full-time basis. Working under
the supervision of the Managing Editor, Journals Peer Review and in concert
with the US-based Global Peer Review team, the Associate Managing Editor,
Journals Peer Review operates originality checking software and prepares
reports based on the results for articles across all subject areas.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Gathering researcher information from universities and
• Collecting relevant data and developing a database of
editors, reviewers and authors is a part of the regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
• Campaigning to promote the journal.
• Responsible to collaborate/associate with universities,
organizations to publish their research in our
reputed journals directed towards strategic business and
other organizational objectives.
• Promoting journals in various Social Networking platforms
and proposing novel ideas for journal
• Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management
within the provided time.
• Collection of expertise database i.e. from Universities
and relevant Departments must be done in the
• Responsible for the collection of related data for Editorial
• Should cross-check journal web pages daily and should make
• Responsible for checking the dates & deadlines and
make necessary changes in the website by
updating as required.
• Responsible for proposing a new idea for getting more
abstracts manuscripts & Exhibitors,
memberships & Collaborations.
• Responsible for Manuscript Processing & receiving.
Responsible for proof editing.
• Responsible for proper follow-ups/communication with