Associate Medical AdvisorEli Lilly and Company
0 to 3 Years Salary not disclosed Your Profile matches the job
Posted: 1 Month ago
The purpose of the GPS Senior Medical Advisor/ Medical Advisor is to perform medical roles within the Global Patient Safety (GPS) Medical function.
These include performing as the Product or Molecule Safety Physician/Lead Physician, training/coaching /mentoring and demonstrating Global Patient Safety expertise. He or she is the Eli Lilly & Co. GPS Medical Area representative for both internal and external customers regarding a product or molecule, interacting as prescribed in corporate guidelines, standards and policies. Individualized responsibilities for a particular product or project will be discussed and agreed at an individual level.Key Responsibilities (includes And Not Limited To)
Product or Molecule Safety Physician / Lead Physician Provide global medical leadership and input into all aspects of safety of assigned product(s) including surveillance programs and risk management planning. Ensure proactive safety surveillance:
Supervise and review reports on safety issues and their implications for the Core Safety Information and Core Risk Minimization Activities, represent PV position to Global Patient Labeling Committee and/or the Safety Review Committee as appropriate. Build collaborative working relationships with other Global Patient Safety Physicians and development and brand teams medical globally to ensure full cooperation and high quality medical evaluation of safety data for global regulatory purposes.
- lead risk management activities for assigned products globally
- lead and guide the surveillance activities of scientists on the team including signal detection and clarification activities and risk evaluation activities; provide support, training and continued improvement as appropriate
- manage decisions and actions to be taken, including communication to appropriate customers (e.g., Product Teams,
- Management, Affiliates and Regulators) and
- liaise with GPS Medical Area Directors and with Lilly Medical Therapeutic Area Team Leaders and Directors, as appropriate, to fulfill safety obligations;
Demonstrate knowledge in pharmacovigilance and risk minimization, which includes understanding of relevant aspects of laws, regulations and guidance. Understanding and Support of the QPPV role
- Represent GPS Medical and/or Product on appropriate committees/product development and brand teams.
- Provide medical support for Global Patient Safety activities and reports within the department, as appropriate.
- Provide Global Patient Safety expertise to internal customers (e.g., regulatory, early phase development, business units).
- Provide medical input for review of Adverse Event cases.
- Lead process and provide medical input for review of Suspected Adverse Reactions
Training, coaching and mentoring
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the European Union Qualified Person (QPPV) and ensure their involvement in the pharmacovigilance system and processes.
- Ensure support and information are provided to enable the QPPV to fulfill all the QPPV legal responsibilities.
Global Patient Safety Leadership
- Provide training, coaching and mentorship to safety surveillance scientists, and other GPS Medical physicians and clinical research scientists with respect to medical aspects of safety surveillance
- Provide Global Patient Safety training for development and brand team physicians and clinical research scientists and other audiences (e.g. Regulatory, Lilly Medical) as appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with Lilly Red Book and corporate policies, Lilly Research Laboratories and Global Patient Safety curriculum map.
- Maintaining compliance with the Lilly Corporate Integrity Agreement.
Provide input to Global Patient Safety Leadership Team and Safety Review Committee as required; actively contribute to the management of Global Patient Safety at strategic level.
Provide ad-hoc involvement in operations, if required. Act as the Lilly GPS Medical Representative for both internal and external customers, interacting as prescribed in corporate guidelines and policies
Product Team Leaders and Business Unit Leadership
- Build strong relationships with key customers, representing and championing the role of safety in the organization:
Affiliate Medical Directors/Clinical Research Physicians
COE and Discovery and Clinical Research
External opinion leaders
A GPS Senior Medical Advisor/ Medical Advisor CRP is expected to meet the criteria as outlined in the global path job criteria for the R4 (Medical Advisor) and R5 (Senior Medical Advisor) levels.
- Represent Global Patient Safety within the company and externally; and Review and comment on external regulatory policy and trends affecting Global Patient Safety.
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Eli Lilly and Company
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Eli Lilly and Company recruiting Associate Medical Advisor Experienced(0.5 Years) candidates candidates nearby Bangalore,.Eli Lilly and Company vacancies for Associate Medical Advisor is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Eli Lilly and Company Company recruits a lot of Experienced(0.5 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BSc
are selected to full fill the vacancies in Nurse
job field. The candidates nearby Bangalore, can apply for Associate Medical Advisor position in Eli Lilly and Company. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Eli Lilly and Company recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Nurse
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Eli Lilly and Company and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Eli Lilly and Company and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Eli Lilly and Company and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities