What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!The Team and Leader Statement
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in its ‘Research Analyst Lab’ located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner’s most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.Job Description
An Associate Research Analyst aligned with the Data Management and Analytics team will conduct research and analysis covering end user data and analytics programs, related technologies and vendors. Specifically, to research data integration and management solutions, platforms and vendors. The research and advice is focused on helping Technology Professionals responsible for the implementation of data and analytics architectures, tools and services in support of enterprise IT and business initiatives.
It is important that you can comprehend highly technical subject matter and communicate effectively about technical design patterns and best practices. Hands-on experience working with data and/or analytic tools and services is an advantage.
As a Gartner analyst you must be a motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to read and apply. The analyst will be collaborating with their peers of all levels of seniority and geographies with poise.What You’ll Do
As a Gartner analyst you will meet with clients every day: on the phone, in a video-conference, from the stage at a Gartner event or face-to-face during a sales support visit. In every client interaction analysts help clients solve difficult puzzles that lead to better performance. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to download and apply.
What You’ll Need
- Define and conduct research in specific areas and create specified volumes of written documentation of research, to set timelines.
- Networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
Who You Are
- Graduate OR Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years’ experience working within data management and architecture in a technology-focused role.
- Knowledge of the market for data management or data analytics – especially cloud-based D&A solutions such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Excellent knowledge in the data and analytics area and related technologies including data integration, Data warehouse and Business Intelligence, Enterprise reporting and Business Analytics.
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
What We Offer
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively in remote and culturally diverse teams.
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements and Employee Assistance Program . Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?