Zeta’s Banking Product Suite intends to replace legacy systems in use by banks for digital banking and payments. The suite is licensed by banks in Asia, Europe and Americas. We are witnessing tremendous growth and are looking forward to expanding our product leadership organisation.
Zeta is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform for Banks (Issuers) and Banking partners (fintechs, neobanks, etc.). We are a technology company disrupting the world of payments and banking and our vision is to become the AWS of Banking.We Have 3 Major Pieces Today
Zeta’s platform accelerates the phenomenon of digitally native neo-banking, unbundling and re-bundling of banking and invisible payments.Tachyon
- Tachyon is our underlying banking platform which powers everything. We provide card management services, payment engine, switch, and a full-fledged core in the form of APIsFusion
- Fusion is an API based BaaS offering to neobanks and fintechs to help build and support their productsCipher
- Cipher is our second-factor authentication product that powers the OTP pages that you often come across while transacting.
With the kind of scale and scope of products that we are envisioning, Zeta is looking for a Product Manager I / Product Manager II for Tachyon suite of products who can think from first principles and reimagine the world of payments and banking.Background To The Role
Tachyon is Cloud Native, Cloud Agnostic, API first core accounting system capable of powering any asset (secured and unsecured credit cards, term loans, mortgage etc) or any liability (saving account, current account) product with focus on both retail and corporate banking.You'll Be Working Closely With The Leadership And The Rest Of The Zeta Product Team To Define, Build And Scale One Or More Of Below Products
Savings account Credit card Prepaid wallet Core accounting
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and democratise banking across the globe.
Your primary responsibilities include:
Define the product
Execution: Coordinate actions across the org to enable its success
Drive product adoption
Research existing demand, explore the problem space through the lenses of viability, feasibility, usability, customer empathy and ethical assumptions
Get feedback early and often, often co-designing with customers or prospects
Map solutions to specific opportunities
Apply skills from user science, analytics and business acumen to identify customer and user problems.
Apply the lens of strategy, user goals and Tachyon’s purpose to prioritize problems to solve.
Evangelize and communicate the product plan.
Apply low fidelity design to present vision for solutions to problems.
Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems.
Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage.
Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points
Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product.
Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope.Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations
Design a customer feedback loop and optimise for customer and business success metrics
Decide what features to change and prioritize iterations based on ROI
Execute strategies that will drive measurable growth in adoption and engagement
Who should apply for this role?
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Product Development or a Product Management role
- A track record of building and shipping high-quality technology products owning the process end-to-end
- Experience in writing code before and even though you may not write it anymore, you understand all the finer nuances and tradeoffs of API-based products
- A hustler who would do whatever it takes to make your product features a success whether that involves doing QA, performing recon, speaking with customers, or digging down to figure out the root cause of a customer’s frustration.
- Background in technology that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs making informed choices with minimal inputs from engineering
- You have been an entrepreneur before or have had experience working with API based products
- [Optional] You have prior experience with the banking and/or payments landscape