Come join Swiggy in Bengaluru, as an Associate Product Manager to build products that make this world a more convenient place to live in!
We @Swiggy dream of changing the Way India Eats and now be the Kings of Convenience! :) Being a hyper-local food delivery business means capturing the needs of not one, but three customers - the end consumers, the restaurants and the delivery executives. The product team works closely with engineering, design, data sciences, business, supply and analytics to deliver the best possible customer experience through seamless technology solutions. We’re looking for talented, passionate and fearless product folks to join our young, vibrant team. If you’re passionate about solving the right problems, can communicate solutions effectively and can hustle to get it executed, we want to talk to you!Know The Business Function
You will be working as a part of the Revenue and Growth team with the focus on running the overall discounting & promotions @Swiggy. As a part of this team you will be focusing on building the best possible consumer experience for one of the biggest growth levers on platform, Promotions & Discounts. You will build products that drive the stickiness for the users on the platform through increased repeats and retention in the most efficient way possible. You will also be involved in shaping the overall discounting strategy of Swiggy through user-first & thought-through product interventions. This will require you to solve various challenges with the right mix of creative and 1st principle thinking along with data & business-driven approach. Also, working in Swiggy will instantly make you realise one thing - that it’s a fun roller coaster ride with the best talent around you!As an Associate Product Manager at Swiggy, these are the things that we will be expecting from you:
An Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 1st principle thinking; the ability to build products from scratch and the vision to scale it.
- A very keen product sense exhibited through great decision making based on customer, business and technology understanding.
- Astute customer understanding; a very customer-focused approach to solving the problem.
- Understanding of product strategy and creation of execution roadmaps from scratch.
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience.
- Work in highly cross-functional teams to influence, communicate and drive seamless execution.
- Focus on talking to customers to get an intuitive understanding of how they think and behave
- Deep interest in behavioural economics and how to leverage it to solve for human motivation
- Data-oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Effective communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelise product vision, strategy priority and ‘Go to market plans’ in a compelling manner
- High Ownership: Willingness to take initiatives, accountability to drive closure, tenacity and grit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- A postgraduate degree is an added plus. 2-3 years of overall experience with 1-2 years of hands-on Product Management experience (Bonus points for tech chops!) in building impact and customer-facing products at scale.
- Experience in building impactful and customer facing products & Experience in building platform products is an added plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, belief in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in revenue, growth, consumer experience, etc
- Experience in a B2C product startup in the Growth team is a strong plus. Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! We want to talk to you!
- Grittiness: You don't hesitate to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up. A deep desire to grow and learn