This position requires the candidate to be in Pune or to relocate to Pune.
We require 3+ years of direct experience in Product Management.
As Associate Product Manager you’re responsible for bridging our Business, Product Marketing function with our Design and Engineering teams. Ideal candidates would’ve played key roles in creating applications for Mobile. You would already have an understanding of concepts in product development, usability and an idea of what Engineers expect.
- Prioritizing feature development based on the company's growth and business priorities.
- Developing feature requirements and validation criteria for every release.
- Leading usability designers and analysts to create detailed use cases and specifications.
- Working with Engineers and others to identify product risks, technology constraints.
- Interacting with partners, vendors to acquire APIs and technologies that are key to the success of the release.
- Validating releases with user metrics and drafting application release notes.
- Identifying and leveraging new technologies and domains that are of relevance.
- Interacting with customers and users to develop models and gather insights to improve the product’s relevance.
Required qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a product company or startup.
- You must have direct experience with creating products for Small business customers.
- A significant portion of your experience would have been dedicated to creating Mobile applications.
- An understanding of Industry trends, Usability, Design and Technology concepts.
- An understanding of how Agile development works.
- Knowledge of product metrics.
Skills and values and we think are important for you to excel in this job:
- Strong communication and ability to lead discussions.
- Hands-on development skill in your past positions.
- Demonstrable leadership skills and achievements.
- An inclination and hunger for delivering user delight through the products you create.