For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
- Reviewing current process and identifying the gaps. Come up with plans to improve processes.
- Define workflows for request management process. Modify current workflows to align them with best practices.
- Planning and managing support for incident management tools and processes. Coordinating interfaces between incident management and other service management processes
- Act as a problem manager and validate RCAs using various techniques. Also be able to identify Risks
- Guide Change management processes to use best practices and suggest ways to measure performance.
- Configuration management systemâs knowledge. Operationally managing Configurations Items and CMDB.
- Reporting the performance of various teams through Service-Now.
- Coordinating with operations and Development teams to run improvement initiatives in organization.
- Articulate data patterns into some meaningful actionable.
- Customer satisfaction engagement. This includes looking into customer feedback and suggest improvement in operations/process based on feedback.
- Hands on experience on compliance and quality managements in operations and engineering team, from defining quality to measurement and reporting.
- Responsible for running governance in IT. Defining KPI and measuring performance on those KPI.
- Setting up policy and procedures/documentation.
- ITIL Certification.
- Knowledge of Service-Now
- Process engineering / Process setup
- Risk and quality management systems.
- Implementation of KPI/Goals-Objectives from inception.
- Good verbal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL based processes.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high level of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
âSoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.â