Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.Position Overview:
Deliver value-add scientific information, which involves indexing patent records, according to both individual and team volume and quality targets
Educational Qualification: Masters in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Biotechnology and equivalent skill set / B.Tech Biotechnology.Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Apply biotechnology, genetics, and molecular biology concepts to curate biological sequence related information from patent documents in line with editorial policies and conventions.
- Achieve weekly production volume and quality targets and to maintain the consistency.
- Maintaining weekly timesheets to record the performance against target.
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
- Effective personal planning and time management.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable approach towards process change.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager /Manager/Leadership team on a permanent or temporary basis
- Comprehensive knowledge of molecular biology, biotechnology, and genetic engineering concepts
- Technical skills as defined for each technology area
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer and internet literacy with good keyboard skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Well organised and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Effective time management
- Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver consistently
Foreign Language written comprehension & use (French, German, Japanese, Chinese)