Associate Software Engineer
Calypso Technology, Inc . is a cloud-enabled provider of cross-asset front-to-back solutions for financial markets with over 35,000 users in 60+ countries. With a rich legacy of innovation and 20 years of experience, its award-winning software improves reliability, adaptability, and scalability across several verticals, including capital markets, investment management, central banking, clearing, treasury, and collateral management.
Calypsoâs success is founded on our values of accountability, transparency, and people.Division Overview
At Calypso, R&D comprises of Development, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Architecture and Infrastructure teams working towards delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of end customer in mind. Our Development teams ensure that all code is delivered to clients with a highest quality. Product managers are a home of technical and capital market experts who work together to design and build of our software and product roadmap whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades and migrations.Team Overview
The Interfaces team facilitates integration support and help Calypso system exchange information or transfer data. They are involved in building codes and reviewing using core backend technologies along with front end technologies.Role Overview
The software engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.Responsibilities
We are seeking recent graduates from BE/BTech/MCA- Engineering background, who are keen to work within the Engineering team and are responsible (but not limited to) for the below:
Skills And Qualifications
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases