Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Academics: BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/MCA) 2018-2019 with no criteria in academics
Salary: INR 3,80,000 per year
Shift: Morning shift(6.30am to 3.30pm)
We hire fresh software engineering graduates as an Associate Software Engineer for our technical team.
Programming and Technology Skills ○ Excellent programming skills. ○ Knowledge of minimum one programming language. ○ Should have excellent knowledge in computer science subjects like Data Structures, Algorithm, Database, Computer Networks, Operating Systems etc.
Learning Ability ○ Curiosity to learn new languages, technologies, and trends. ○ Should be able learn and adopt new processes.
Research and Analytic Skills ○ Should be able to analyze the problem and data. ○ Skills to research, understand and compare data, and results. ○ Should be able to strategize the solutions based on the problem.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
○ Good communication skills should be able to read, write and speak in English.
○ Should be able to ask questions to understand the problem statement and task.
Collaboration Skills ○ Should be able to work with and in a team.
○ Should be able to influence, listen and manage conflicts.
Individual Management Skills ○ Should be able to set, prioritize and execute tasks and manage time.
○ Should be able to handle stress, conflicts, and tough professional situations.
○ Flexible to adapt to the new environment, work, and processes.
Process Written Test: Multiple choice technical test and coding test Technical Interview: Multiple Rounds of technical interview