Plastics For Change has developed an ethical sourcing platform to create sustainable livelihoods for the urban poor while transitioning the industry towards a circular economy. Our deal process and mobile platform provide waste pickers with access to fair and consistent income opportunities.
Similar to fair trade agriculture, our platform creates transparency and accountability from the base of the supply chain to the store shelf. This results in more efficient shared-value chains and higher quality recycled plastic. We provide expertise to help catalyze brands and manufacturers to replace the use of virgin plastic with ethically sourced recycled plastic, thereby immediately improving the social and environmental impact of their products.
We are looking for a highly committed and passionate individual who can coordinate/manage office administration and accounts to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies. This individual should be passionate about desk work. We are looking for people who share our values and are driven to create social and economic inclusion.
Associate/Sr Associate-Admin and Accounts
CFO/Aggregation Centre Manager
Bengaluru and Hubballi-Dharwad
Duties and Key Responsibilities-
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day office administration.
- Identify, onboard and manage key vendors/service providers.
- Building trust with vendors/service providers to maintain a strong working relationship.
- Coordinate and support operation team in shipping documentation.
- Export and Import documentation and reporting.
- Office maintenance and supplies management.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals/data sheets as assigned.
- Facilitate travel and logistics arrangements.
- Maintain and manage registers such as attendance, correspondence register, Inward and outward register, stock register, vendor register, etc.
- Coordinate with CS to manage company affairs and compliance.
- Support in recruitment and onboarding process.
- Ensuring timely, concise and accurate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis on prescribed formats.
- Maintain and manage books of accounts.
- Prepare payment and receipt vouchers.
- Process expense reimbursements and generate timely online payments to vendors/service providers and staff.
- Track cash flow in the bank, records, and bank reconciliation.
- Maintain and manage files such as expense, purchase, sales, shipping, etc.
- Preparation of sales invoices, packaging list, e waybills, etc.
- Coordinate and manage GST, TDS and PT compliance with CA/CFO.
- Work closely with auditors to ensure a smooth business transaction and support auditors requirements on a day-to-day basis..
- Payroll and other statutory payment management.
- Help managers and leadership teams to capture information related to accounts and administration.
- Ensure professionalism at all times and demonstrate exemplary prioritisation of workload skills.
- Ensure that the PFC policies, SOPs, and protocols are being adhered to at all levels of the company.
- Ensure strict adherence to data confidentiality and security.
- Willingness to travel frequently across Bengaluru city, sometimes at short notice, including other places as per need of project or company.
- Work closely with the PFC team and Partners.
Note: The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. Flexibility is required and the incumbent is expected to carry out any other related duties that are necessary for the optimum functioning of the company as a whole within the employee's skills and abilities whenever a need is pointed out, becomes apparent or as reasonably instructed.
Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications-
- Graduation/post graduation in B.Com/M.Com.
- 3+ years of experience in accounts and administration.
- Experience of being part of any program/project management would be an added advantage.
- Past Experience of working in the fields Plastics Recycling Industry, Waste Management will be helpful but not compulsory.
- Good understanding of social and environmental concepts and methods.
- Fluency in Kannada and English.
- Understanding of the informal sector.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in the field alone.
- Open to new challenges.
- Good data management, documentation and reporting skills.
- Good computer skills â MS office, accounting software and working on CRM.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Eye for detail.
- Able to learn new systems, methods, processes, and procedures.
- Able to meet deadlines and produce quality outputs.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Humility, honesty, transparency, integrity, and ability to maintain confidentiality.