Job Title: Associate Technical Consultant
Locations: India - Remote
Start Date: July 2020
Schedule: All shifts
● Being a team member on customer projects
● Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
● Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to Net Suite
● Identifying and managing Gaps in customer requirements and NetSuite functionality
● Designing solutions using NetSuite functions and features
● Identifying areas to automate NetSuite to improve end-user experience
● Designing and developing creative scripted solutions leveraging the powerful features of the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform
● Release management in cloud-based environments
● Working and interacting with customers with their custom scripted solution in NetSuite and/or in the configuration of their NetSuite system
● Building successful customer relationships
Successful Technical Associate Consultants utilize the basics of programming and integrate systems to progress into technical consulting positions within the Amzur Professional ServicesOrganization.
● Bachelor’s degree in the graduating class of 2019 or 2020, preferably in ComputerScience, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
● Basic understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
● Aptitude to build web applications using Java/.NET/PHP or similar
● Understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
● Web service integration using SOAP and REST
● Strong work and/or internship experience
● Strong business judgment and common sense
● An analytical approach to problem-solving
● Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
● Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
● Effective when working independently and in team environments
● Receptive to feedback
● Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Amzur methodologies and practices with
limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
Ability to travel as needed.