Internal Role Title
Contact Center(CC)Role Type
Myntra Customer Service Operations is looking for a Contact Center Trainer and CX enthusiast to be part of the Level 1 Contact Center team in multiple locations
. In this role, you will work proactively with cross functional teams and Liaison with our partner team to leverage technology-based solutions that improve âQuality and Training metrics and customer experience for business.
The role would require Subject Matter Expertise in managing the below:Areas
Inbound Contact Centre
Voice and Non-Voice: Phone, Chat, EmailOutbound Contact Centre
Call Me BackNew Age/ Digital
Website or mobile app-based self-care, BOTs (voice, non-voice),email, chatSystems
Knowledge Management Portal, Learning Management Portal, Micro learning Training Portal, Business Intelligence systems (SQL, BI tools etc.)Functional
Training delivery, Content creation. Train the trainer, Training need identification, Refresher planning and efficacy,
Quality audit methodologies, calibrations, dispute handling,
change management, dip checksStakeholders
MIS, RTM, Quality, Knowledge Management, OPS
- Enable BPO Partner Success: This required collaboration with the partner to enable them to achieve the business impacting metrics
- Continuous Improvement: Work with business partners to standardize and scale specific business processes to maximize business growth by continuously working on refining business processes to improve efficiencies and
- Develop CX Solutions: Myntra Customer Service is continually You will work with external and other internal business partners to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems. These solutions will take advantage of a technology approach to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
- The individual would have targets on Quality and Training metrics.. The individual would be responsible and be a point of escalation for any training, quality or process by the
- Stakeholder management: This role is expected to have a high degree of cross-functional stakeholder engagement across business teams, program/product teams and cross functional teams to benchmark best practices.
A graduate in any disciplineCustomer Service ExperienceHave 8 + years of experience.
Awareness of Contact Centre TrainingProficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)ELearning and LMS toolsExcellent Facilitation skillsCoaching skillsInterviewing skillsContact centre Quality experience7 QC toolsSix sigma YB/GB/Lean certificationSampling methodolgiesGage R&R
Excellent communication (Verbal & Written)Proficient with key service delivery metrics â Contact centerWell versed with creating Process Flow Charts and SOPsStakeholder Management(Internal & External)
Managed a team of trainers
Previous role related experience
Min. 4-8 years of overall work experience with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience3-4 years within Ecommerce IndustryDomestic BPO Partner Management experience