Working knowledge of applying Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) and other duty saving schemes declared under FTP.
2. Planning, Procurement, Amendment, Utilization for Import, Monitoring of full-fillment of export obligation & average export performance, redemption and cancellation of LUT / BG etc. related to EPCG.
3. Maintaining Export Tracker for MEIS, Drawback, EPCG License & e-BRC issuance/ pending status.
4. Thorough knowledge of prevailing Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) 2015 – 20. Having good knowledge and experience of all Duty Saving Schemes operated by Jt. DGFT
5. Working knowledge of Pre-shipment and post shipment Export documents, Incoterms 2010, Customs and GST procedures related to Export/ Import.
6. In-depth knowledge of various DGFT Notification, Trade Notice, Public Notice, Circular and Changes in Policies.
7. Documents renewal from DGFT i.e. IEC Certificate, ID card for License collection, Status Holder Certificate, Digital Certificate, IEC Modification, DSC etc.
8. Knowledge to reply for Show Cause/ Demand of Customs/DGFT Local Authority / HO / Ministry of Finance.
9. Ability to work effectively meeting given deadlines. Ability to thrive in a team environment with general supervision.
10. Collecting operational data, maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data related to Export Incentive.
11. Increases productivity by assisting in developing automated accounting applications, coordinating information requirements.
12. Independently handle Trade Compliance & manage origin to end cycle related to export incentive claiming operations.
13. Preparation and Presentation of periodical MIS Reports to Higher Management.
14. Effectively liaison with various external agencies involved in the entire process such as : Customs, Banks, EIA / Certification Authority, DGFT and other related Government Authorities.
15. Provide regular update related changes in norms and government regulations to senior management. Also informing Customs Exchange rate changes declared by Customs periodically.
Qualifications & Experience:
1. Minimum 6 years’ experience in corporate environment for claiming appropriate duty saving schemes.
2. MBA or equivalent from reputed Institution.