Proficient in Electrical and Electronic system architecture
· Preparation of master part list, conduct design review and interface design checks, optimization for cost/ weight, monitor development schedule
· Knowledge of all electrical/ electronic system/ parts for vehicle, engine and transmission control systems as well as their interfaces arising out of electrification.
· Packaging of parts on vehicle layout, considering function, safety and environment aspects, with experience in CAD tools (UG, AutoCAD),PLM
· Hands on experience in some electrical/ electronic parts design, development and validation.
· Idea of CAN/ LIN protocol, EOL flashing, diagnostic tool, good to have hands on experience on these.
· Knowledge about two wheeler and overall automotive industry standards and regulations, applicable in India and globally like BS6, EU V.
· Good understanding of new technologies and the concerned applicable standards/ regulations